EMRA Forum

Official Web Discussion Board of the Eastern Motor Racing Association

FS: Thunder Roadster "roller" with spares

w650gb500

FS: Thunder Roadster "roller" with spares

Post  w650gb500 on Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:30 am

Thunder Roadster chassis #0134

I purchased the car as a "roller" last fall from Kyle Beatty Racing in Locust NC. It was Kyle's personal car. My intention was to rebuild it to do some trackdays and regional SCCA/NASA events, but time constraints haven't allowed me to do any more than wash it and store it in the corner of the shop. When I picked the car up, I also purchased an additional gearset(3.30 with a steel spool), 3 additional pair of springs(250 to 350's), a new(1 event) set of Bassett wheels and Hoosier tires. I have also since purchased another complete body from a friend.

The car was run as an asphalt oval car, but with the correct springs(included) and corner weighting it should be a fun trackday/roadrace/auto-x car.

The way it sits, it will need a once-over, but any real racer would take the car down to the bare frame and rebuild it. I did not get a seat with the car, but once again, a seat is a very personal choice and most would want their own anyway. The wheels and tires on the car are strictly for moving it in the shop and are not Race worthy.

Link to additional pictures: http://s31.photobucket.com/albums/c376/w650gb500/Thunder%20Roadster/

$4,000 for everything listed. Trades considered(enclosed trailer, rat rod, motorcycles???).

Current date/time is Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:11 pm