EMRA Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EMRA Forum

Official Web Discussion Board of the Eastern Motor Racing Association

5x used Hankook slicks for free

Oleg P
    Oleg P

5x used Hankook slicks for free Empty 5x used Hankook slicks for free

Post  Oleg P Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:47 pm

I have 5 of the following tires remaining:

Hankook C70 190/580-15 non-DOT radial slick

I believe it might be an F2000 fitment, whatever F2000 is. Overall diameter is in Miata ball park, width is less than usual choices.

My car hates these tires. I bought 3 or 4 sets of them and every tire died by flatspotting. The 5 tires remaining are probably not perfectly round, but do not have cords showing. I believe they have 1/4-1/3 of original tread depth left.

These are old. They were manufactured ages ago and I think I had them mounted toward the end of 2011.

While these tires are certainly well aged and will have according levels of grip, I do not believe they are heat cycled out.

Again, these are not DOT approved. If you intend to compete on them you will be illegal in most classes. Best used for practice or hpde. These tires are slower than NT-01s by a couple seconds per lap. I used them primarily as an intermediate rain tire last year.

Two of the tires are currently in Jersey City and remaining three are in Brooklyn.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:12 pm