EMRA Forum

Official Web Discussion Board of the Eastern Motor Racing Association

SSSC&BDS for 2013

myuncobra

SSSC&BDS for 2013

Post  myuncobra on Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:57 pm

Membership in the SSSC&BDS will be FREE for the 2013 season. In return, we're hoping that members, new and old, will volunteer to help EMRA. Helping out at Registration or Tech or working a flag station would ease the workload for those already overburdened with responsibilities. Things like that make the day at the track run smoothly. There's a full list of "Volunteers Needed" on EMRA's Homepage. Take a peek and see what you can do. Don't be afraid to get involved. Asking what needs to be done will not be taken as a commitment -- and remember-- taking on an assignment can lead to free track time.
    Keep the rubber on the black and have fun.
    Bob Kress/SSSC&BDS
    Spartacus913

Re: SSSC&BDS for 2013

Post  Spartacus913 on Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:17 am

myuncobra wrote:Membership in the SSSC&BDS will be FREE for the 2013 season. In return, we're hoping that members, new and old, will volunteer to help EMRA. Helping out at Registration or Tech or working a flag station would ease the workload for those already overburdened with responsibilities. Things like that make the day at the track run smoothly. There's a full list of "Volunteers Needed" on EMRA's Homepage. Take a peek and see what you can do. Don't be afraid to get involved. Asking what needs to be done will not be taken as a commitment -- and remember-- taking on an assignment can lead to free track time.
    Keep the rubber on the black and have fun.
    Bob Kress/SSSC&BDS

You might want to start by updating the website...
    myuncobra

Post  myuncobra on Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:42 pm

SSSC&BDS membership cards were mailed today. Hopefully, the pony express will bring them to your door by the weekend.
    If you don't receive your cards in a timely fashion, drop me an e-mail with your current address and I'll take care of it.
    I will be flagging at LimeRock. I'm bringing car decals and T-shirts. Look for me.
    Bob Kress/SSSC&BDS myuncobra@hotmail.com
    GOD

Post  GOD on Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:29 pm

Robert - When is the first event? Has the EMRA website been relocated to a new URL?
    mac342

Post  mac342 on Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:52 am

WEBSITE IS ALMOST COMPLETED AND SHOULD BE UP AND RUNNING SHORTLY WE HAVE BEEN TRYING TO KEEP EVERYONE INFORMED THUR FORUM AND SENDING OUT EMAILS AS WELL. THE BOARD IS EXTREMELY APPRECIATIVE OF EVERYONES PATIENCE
    THANKS, MARY COX, EMRA'S SEC/REGISTRAR
    PS... SCHEDULE IS POSTED ON FORUM FOR THIS SEASON
    mario fallas

Post  mario fallas on Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:48 pm

Hi Bob, Mary cox suggested I get a hold of you since I'm clubless now, I was a scuderia X member since 2001 and would like to sign on with SSSC& BDS, I'll be at LRP this Saturday , I've instructed for EMRA just about every event I attend to since '04 but I need this day to give my car a complete shake down , it did not run right once last year, but I still instructed twice :-)
    Thanks
    Mario
    myuncobra

Post  myuncobra on Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:04 pm

I will see you at LimeRock.
    Bob

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:51 pm