EMRA Forum

Official Web Discussion Board of the Eastern Motor Racing Association

Event results?

IslandMotorCars

Event results?

Post  IslandMotorCars on Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:31 am

I was just wondering where event results are posted and when this portion of the website will be up and running? I could not find anything for Limerock results anywhere even on mylaps.com. Thanks.
    PiTBULLRACING

Re: Event results?

Post  PiTBULLRACING on Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:32 pm

manny5 wrote:I was just wondering where event results are posted and when this portion of the website will be up and running? I could not find anything for Limerock results anywhere even on mylaps.com. Thanks.

Hi Manny..( btw is this Manny M w/ 135 etc etc..)

The Board is aware of the "results page" not updated as of yet and are soon to get that going. sorry for the delay, and i need them to as i always use them as a reference for my next track visit.Smile ) I will check to see wht the MYLAPS results werent posted either.

Regards,

Alex E
    IslandMotorCars

Post  IslandMotorCars on Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:55 pm

PiTBULLRACING wrote:
    manny5 wrote:I was just wondering where event results are posted and when this portion of the website will be up and running? I could not find anything for Limerock results anywhere even on mylaps.com. Thanks.

Hi Manny..( btw is this Manny M w/ 135 etc etc..)

The Board is aware of the "results page" not updated as of yet and are soon to get that going. sorry for the delay, and i need them to as i always use them as a reference for my next track visit.Smile ) I will check to see wht the MYLAPS results werent posted either.

Regards,

Alex E

Thanks Alex. Yes, this is Manny M with the 135i. I wont be using the 135 this weekend though. I will be in the Enduro race Saturday with a Panoz. And time trial Sunday with a 911. See you there!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:58 pm