EMRA Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EMRA Forum

Official Web Discussion Board of the Eastern Motor Racing Association

2 posters

EMRA SPONSORS FOR 2012

TOMJIGSAW
    TOMJIGSAW

EMRA SPONSORS FOR 2012 Empty EMRA SPONSORS FOR 2012

Post  TOMJIGSAW Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:49 pm

EMRA IS PROUD TO ANNOUNCE OUR SPONSORS FOR 2012
    WITH OTHERS ABOUT TO BE ANNOUNCED:

R.O.C.S Auto is a specialty operation providing parts, servicing, repairs, rebuilding and track preparation services. They have agreed again to be a major sponsor for EMRA in 2012.
    visit them at www.rocsauto.com

Otis Ford is currently celebrating 65 years of satisfying customers on the eastern end
    of Long Island. They are one of our most generous sponsors.
    www.otisford.com

Brown's Jeep/Chrysler/Dodge/Fiat of Patchogue is our newest sponsor and will be gladly contributing
    to EMRA for it's members. visit them on the web : www.brownsjeepchryslerdodge.com & www.fiatusaofpatchogue.com

More to come.
    All willing to support EMRA and it's quest for keeping Grassroots racing the way it was meant to be.

Tom Masciopinto
    EMRA Chairman

PS if you know of any business that wants to sponsor or advertise with EMRA let me know.
    CHAIRMAN@EMRARACING.ORG

Rich@ROCS
    Rich@ROCS

EMRA SPONSORS FOR 2012 Empty Re: EMRA SPONSORS FOR 2012

Post  Rich@ROCS Mon May 21, 2012 10:36 pm

Hi Tom !

Thank you for the warm welcome. I have been meaning to log on an post for a few months...

I wanted to let everyone know that we just signed on with MOTON Suspension Technologies as their N.J. dealers.
    The brand needs no introduction but for those who may not have checked them out you should !

Best to all
    Rich Goncalves
    R.O.C.S.
    Belleville NJ

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:43 am