EMRA Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EMRA Forum

Official Web Discussion Board of the Eastern Motor Racing Association

2 posters

WTB - Low Cost Caged Race Ready car for Chump/Lemons

Racer27
    Racer27

WTB - Low Cost Caged Race Ready car for Chump/Lemons Empty WTB - Low Cost Caged Race Ready car for Chump/Lemons

Post  Racer27 Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:34 am

Want to buy (WTB) ---

No time, resources or desire to build a car. Looking to join the madness, Seeking a low cosrt race ready 4 or 6 cyl car. Must have a manual transmission and Legal roll cage. Please contact me with any leads at abuldo @ aol.com . Car must be within reasonable distance from Westchester NY. Former SCCA, NASA, EMRA, Lemons cars considered.

Please include price, location, any spares, condition, race/saftey mods, history. etc.
    joerberg
    joerberg

WTB - Low Cost Caged Race Ready car for Chump/Lemons Empty RX-7 for sale

Post  joerberg Mon May 13, 2013 9:57 am

I have an '83 RX-7 initially raced as an ITA car with SCCA before switching to EMRA. Car is well set up and competitive. Engine, cage and suspension built by then SCCA competition director. Ran consistent 1:06's at Lime Rock. Mini Lites (5) Mounted, shaved rains. Mazda Speed locker with 4:88's. Fast and easy to drive and even easier to maintain. Some spares available. Car has not raced in about ten years but has been properly garaged and started frequently. Located in Hoosick Falls, NY Asking $2,000 with parts car.

No time, resources or desire to build a car. Looking to join the madness, Seeking a low cosrt race ready 4 or 6 cyl car. Must have a manual transmission and Legal roll cage. Please contact me with any leads at abuldo @ aol.com . Car must be within reasonable distance from Westchester NY. Former SCCA, NASA, EMRA, Lemons cars considered.

Please include price, location, any spares, condition, race/saftey mods, history. etc.
    [/quote]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:10 am