EMRA Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EMRA Forum

Official Web Discussion Board of the Eastern Motor Racing Association

2 posters

10x10 Shade Tech easy-up canopies - $49.xx at Home Depot

racedayvinyl
    racedayvinyl

10x10 Shade Tech easy-up canopies - $49.xx at Home Depot Empty 10x10 Shade Tech easy-up canopies - $49.xx at Home Depot

Post  racedayvinyl Thu May 12, 2011 10:06 pm

Thought i would pass this deal along.

These are clearly mis-priced (in fact they aren't marked at all), and probably not the BEST you can buy, but in the spirit of grassroots, Home Depot has some Shade Tech 10x10 foot easy up canopies right now for $49 dollars. Best price i have found anywhere. The website lists them as a "Labor Day" promo, but the price is being honored.

They arent marked, but they are in a bright yellow box, with a yellow vw beetle on the package.

Here is a link to check stock in your area: http://www.homedepot.com/h_d1/N-5yc1v/R-202591712/h_d2/ProductDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=10051&catalogId=10053

I just picked one up.

Enjoy and share the love!
    civicminded
    civicminded

10x10 Shade Tech easy-up canopies - $49.xx at Home Depot Empty Re: 10x10 Shade Tech easy-up canopies - $49.xx at Home Depot

Post  civicminded Fri May 13, 2011 8:01 am

Good looking out. Picking mine up today. Just make sure you tie these things down, as I will be replacing one that blew away from me at NJMP. The legs are hollow and aren't sturdy and mine broke when that happened.
    racedayvinyl
    racedayvinyl

10x10 Shade Tech easy-up canopies - $49.xx at Home Depot Empty Re: 10x10 Shade Tech easy-up canopies - $49.xx at Home Depot

Post  racedayvinyl Fri May 13, 2011 8:32 pm

civicminded wrote:Good looking out. Picking mine up today. Just make sure you tie these things down, as I will be replacing one that blew away from me at NJMP. The legs are hollow and aren't sturdy and mine broke when that happened.

Took the new canopy out of the box and set it up for the first time. For the price i dont t hink you can beat it. It seems as sturdy as my last one which was $200 more expensive. Guess time and wear will tell.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:34 am