EMRA Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EMRA Forum

Official Web Discussion Board of the Eastern Motor Racing Association

[Read Me First] Rules and Posting Guidelines for Classifieds

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

[Read Me First] Rules and Posting Guidelines for Classifieds Empty [Read Me First] Rules and Posting Guidelines for Classifieds

Post  Admin Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:20 pm

The Classifieds forum is provided as a convenience to our users, to allow them to buy, sell, and trade items. EMRA takes NO responsibility for any transactions made through these forums, and advises users to exercise caution when dealing with any independent transaction (Caveat Emptor!).

All Classifieds posts should have the following information:

1. Your name
    2. Your location (City, State or Zip code)
    3. Asking Price
    4. Contact Information (Email, Phone, etc)

Additionally, please respect the following rules:

• No Commercial Selling - For information about advertising your business or products, contact the EMRA Webmaster.
    • No Excessive Bumping - Do not bump your topic more than twice, and please only bump your item when it's at the bottom or off the first page.
    • Links to ads on other sites - You may link to classified ads on other forums, as long as you also provide a title and description.

Moderators will try to keep these classifieds as open and free as possible, but keep in mind that posts may be locked, deleted, or moved if they are found to be in violation of the forum rules.

That's it. Good luck with the sale!

EMRA Forum Moderator Team

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:17 am