EMRA Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EMRA Forum

Official Web Discussion Board of the Eastern Motor Racing Association

4 posters

June NY Safety Track race going to happen? Read this

DelawareDan
    DelawareDan

June NY Safety Track race going to happen? Read this Empty June NY Safety Track race going to happen? Read this

Post  DelawareDan Wed May 08, 2013 10:29 pm

The Calendar of the NY safety track shows a member event for June 21,22,23 not an EMRA or FRCCA event. I have sent them two emails about it and they have not replied. Please read the article from the link below:

http://www.registerstar.com/the_mountain_eagle/news/article_926d93da-4ac2-11e2-a82a-0019bb2963f4.html

It looks like they have some legal issues with putting on any event at their track that involves more than 2 wheels.

Is the race on or not? I need to make work and airline arrangements around this race by next week.
    Oleg P
    Oleg P

June NY Safety Track race going to happen? Read this Empty Re: June NY Safety Track race going to happen? Read this

Post  Oleg P Thu May 09, 2013 2:12 am

At Pocono it was announced that Safety Track was canceled.

Now, why does the website not have this very important information?
    exit48racing
    exit48racing

June NY Safety Track race going to happen? Read this Empty Re: June NY Safety Track race going to happen? Read this

Post  exit48racing Thu May 09, 2013 11:14 am

ANY CHANCE OF THAT WEEKEND BEING AT POCONO/NJMP/SUM.PT ?
    mario fallas
    mario fallas

Post  mario fallas Thu May 09, 2013 11:24 pm

I vote for Oleg to be in charge of the EMRA forum ,I case you haven't noticed, we need volunteers , so please step up. and yes, you do have a valid point!
    Oleg P
    Oleg P

Post  Oleg P Fri May 10, 2013 1:59 am

In charge of the forum? If you mean posting, I already do that.
    Oleg P
    Oleg P

Post  Oleg P Fri May 10, 2013 2:04 am

My calendar says:

6/22-6/23 img summit point main sat-sun
    6/22-6/23 trackdaze lightning

10/11-10/12 metro ny pca lightning
    10/12-10/13 img summit point main sat-sun

NJMP has schedule for both courses publicly posted, you can check it for the remaining days/tracks. Pocono schedule I could not find last time I checked. Summit Point I am not sure.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:59 am