EMRA Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EMRA Forum

Official Web Discussion Board of the Eastern Motor Racing Association

2 posters

NJMP photos (labor day weekend event)

brandonl
    brandonl

NJMP photos (labor day weekend event) Empty NJMP photos (labor day weekend event)

Post  brandonl Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:17 pm

Hey Dave Z (or any other photogs that were there), did you take pics of the Saturday Sprintduro? Looking for some shots of the silver #31 VW and the ESR that were glued together for most of the race.

Dave Z, I didnt see you at the drivers meeting or I would have hired you for the day. Hoping you have some good shots.

Thanks,
    Brandon
    Dave Z
    Dave Z

NJMP photos (labor day weekend event) Empty Saturday's "focus" was on flagging

Post  Dave Z Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:42 am

Pun intended--sorry Brandon. On Saturday I was flagging at the station on driver's left in the S's just before the blind uphill. I did shoot some frames when it was safe to do so (you may have noticed we could only muster 1 flagger per station) but I have none of your very entertaining dice with the ESR. Sunday was devoted to photos--race and TT.
    C'mon people! WE NEED WORKERS. Summit Point is coming up. If you're not racing or TTing--or doing so only one of the two days how about volunteering for a position--earn credit towards track time and be there for our amazing 4 hour enduro into the dark--and catered food afterwards. Bring a friend or relative with you.
    I'll be there to TT the Volvo From Heck and to take photos. Anyone interested in having photos for the day(s) can let me know beforehand so I can look for you in the paddock or on the track.
    Over the course of the season I have taken many photos of cars other than those that signed up for the full compliment. If interested e-mail me at---fastforwardphotoATyahooDOTcom---or call 631-968-8933

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 7:55 am