EMRA Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EMRA Forum

Official Web Discussion Board of the Eastern Motor Racing Association

I would like to run TT this season, have a few questions

vortexblue
    vortexblue

I would like to run TT this season, have a few questions Empty I would like to run TT this season, have a few questions

Post  vortexblue Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:26 pm

I've sent a couple of emails to EMRA but I haven't heard back. Thought I'd post the questions here.
    I'll apologize in advance for the numerous questions!

I intend to run with EMRA next season for several of the events (all except for the first 2.)

I need to apply for a license, and go to the school- is there a school at every event? I should be starting at the June 16 LRP event. It looks to be $40 for the school and $40 for TT renewal-- but how much is the initial TT license?

I am interested in pre-paying for my events to take advantage of the 10% discount. How does this work? Through MotorsportsReg?

Will 'Miata Challenge' be running again this season? That's the class I'm interested in, but my car isn't modified too much to worry about switching classes.

I see that I need to join a club in order to be eligible for points? Do I just approach the local club?

Lastly (and not so important), is there a way to pay ahead of time to get a 'provisional' license or membership card so I can sign up for MazdaSpeed's motorsport program (requires a Club License or membership card if you're building a car and have no race results yet).

Thanks for any help.
    vortexblue
    vortexblue

I would like to run TT this season, have a few questions Empty Re: I would like to run TT this season, have a few questions

Post  vortexblue Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:13 pm

To follow up on this thread...

Tom m contacted me and answered all my questions. I'll be missing the first 2 events (LRP, BeaveRun), but I'll see you at the rest.

Chris

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:31 pm