EMRA Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EMRA Forum

Official Web Discussion Board of the Eastern Motor Racing Association

Review of our Watkins Glen Track days July 2nd-3rd

PiTBULLRACING
    PiTBULLRACING

Review of our Watkins Glen Track days July 2nd-3rd Empty Review of our Watkins Glen Track days July 2nd-3rd

Post  PiTBULLRACING Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:57 pm

I really dont know what else to say that i may not have already expressed to my co-workers and friends about our trip to Watkins Glen..

It was really freakin' amazing!! I just wanted to say thanks to all at EMRA that made it possible..

If you missed it you should kick yourself in the kiester!!!

Beautiful weather, Facility was great, almost everyone got to use an indoor garage spot, gas stations were close by.. Hotels were close by ( and relatively cheap at the Seneca lodge 73 @ night btw )

Track time was as advertized.. Hours of it each day .. I only dreamed about ever driving at the Glen...Now i can say i did..

Some new faces.. and then the rest of the regulars made for some good talk while we were all in the garages close by as opposed to outside in a parking lot.

Hopefully EMRA can set this up again for next year ??? I know it couldnt have been cheap, and if we get an even bigger turn out to help cover some cost that would be great..

im still going thru some pics and video.. if i have a chance ill post them up ..

Regards,

Alex / PiTBULL RACING / Rallye BMW

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:27 pm