EMRA Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EMRA Forum

Official Web Discussion Board of the Eastern Motor Racing Association

Stuff I learned this year

Oleg P
    Oleg P

Stuff I learned this year Empty Stuff I learned this year

Post  Oleg P Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:18 pm

In no particular order:

1. EMRA accepts all NASA classes (this is not in any of the printed rules I could find).

2. Championship points:

- To be eligible for championship a competitor must compete in more than 1/2 events per year.
    - To be eligible for championship a competitor must be a member of one of the EMRA clubs (must it be an active club or could it be an inactive club also?).
    - Points for all events are added with the lowest event score dropped.
    - However, if a competitor competed in all events they get 1 additional point.

3. DOHC Nissan 240sx is classified one class above where it should be in ST.

4. During time trial sessions, having a passenger in the car requires prior notification and approval of Chief Steward.

5. During time trial sessions, having someone other than the correct registered driver drive a registered car requires prior notification and approval of Chief Steward. (Obvious but I do too many HPDE days apparently.)

6. Any time trial competitor is able to request an instructor at any time, including competition days.

7. It was my impression that there was no limit on how much instruction/coaching someone could have, even on a competition day.

8. There are cars competing in ST-1 with giant turbos.

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 9:52 pm