EMRA Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EMRA Forum

Official Web Discussion Board of the Eastern Motor Racing Association

2 posters

Regarding track photos

Dave Z
    Dave Z

Regarding track photos Empty Regarding track photos

Post  Dave Z Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:52 pm

Thank you to those who signed up for the full ticket of track photos at Pocono North. You will not be disappointed. The hard right hander is a great spot to get good cornering shots with lots of visual prompts as to which track you're on. I did take many random of frames of all--or nearly all the cars. If interested you can contact me at---fastforwardphoto(AT)yahoo(DOT)com---or call--six-three-one--968-8933.
    A note to those who have been waiting for the New Jersey photos--the day I set aside to burn cd's my computer blowed up. All files have been saved and I can operate under "safe mode" for web searching and e-mail. This week we will either have it back running fully--or replaced. thanks for your patience, Dave
    civicminded
    civicminded

Regarding track photos Empty Re: Regarding track photos

Post  civicminded Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:21 pm

Dave. Still waiting to hear from you regarding track photos from Pocono. Maybe you should take your "done blowed up computer" bom to Jigsaw Computers for repair. Tom's a better computer technician than race car driver. Laughing

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 2:31 pm